Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 19 replies

Rich, and Eric(s)

S A J

Jan 10, 2008, 6:21 PM
How do three of you manage to run this site? I'm no expert but it seems a big job for 3 people?
Rich Brome

Jan 10, 2008, 7:11 PM
Long hours.

I also put a lot of work into automating things on the back end of the site. I'm always trying to invest time in new code to streamline things and make our jobs easier.

We also outsource quite a bit. Other companies / consultants handle our ad sales, server hosting, bookkeeping, accounting, payroll, etc.

...and long hours. ๐Ÿ˜‰
techguy22

Jan 10, 2008, 7:52 PM
Well kudos to the three of you. You are doin an awesome job. Anyway I can help let me know... Although I doubt there will be much I can do.
Marcus Fenix

Jan 11, 2008, 11:45 AM
Remember it was Rich Brome and Eric Lin for quite awhile before Eric Zeman joined the team so who knows? One day maybe the Three Musketeers will become the Four Horsemen.
Guy Montag

Jan 11, 2008, 12:20 PM
Marcus Fenix said:
Four Horsemen.

I think they already made their appearance on this site. Are you just attempting to tease fate or test the mods limits? ๐Ÿ˜•
Marcus Fenix

Jan 11, 2008, 1:51 PM
Who are the Four Horsemen? I still count Three Musketeers. ๐Ÿคจ
Crapbag

Jan 11, 2008, 2:47 PM
Oh, are we're playing games now? ๐Ÿ™„
Marcus Fenix

Jan 11, 2008, 3:37 PM
No, just asked a question so take your ๐Ÿ™„ and bring on the pain!
Crapbag

Jan 11, 2008, 5:09 PM
Next you'll start telling me you are part Navajo or perhaps 100% Irish right?

As for pain, I thought he just said, BRING IT!
Marcus Fenix

Jan 11, 2008, 10:18 PM
I'm as much Navajo and Irish as the current Pope is black.
Jayshmay

Jan 11, 2008, 7:03 PM
Oh. 2 Eric's, that's where the 3rd is. Wow, a website like this, only run by 3 people!
Jayshmay

Jan 11, 2008, 7:02 PM
3 of you? You Rich, Eric, and who is the 3rd???

Just to let you know by the way if your curious about where I found out about PhoneScoop, I don't recall exactly when, but it was a Best Buy here in Las Vegas, he could tell that I appreciate mobile technology, and told me about a website called PhoneScoop.com.
Marcus Fenix

Jan 16, 2008, 3:45 PM
Eric M. Zeman is the thitrd person. He mostly does commentary regarding wireless news as well as new wireless products and services.
Jayshmay

Jan 16, 2008, 3:47 PM
Yeah, I was just confused, because appearently, there are 2 Eric's.
Marcus Fenix

Jan 16, 2008, 3:50 PM
That there are, Eric Lin and Eric M. Zeman.
Jayshmay

Jan 16, 2008, 4:11 PM
Seems as though Eric Lin has been there longer.
I love PhoneScoop, I found out about the site from an employee at Best Buy like 2yrs ago, or more.
Marcus Fenix

Jan 16, 2008, 5:25 PM
I believe Rich was the first moderator and founder of Phone Scooop and then Eric Lin joined the team.
Jayshmay

Jan 16, 2008, 5:44 PM
Yeah, it certainly seems that way.

I wonder when PhoneScoop was started. I know the things that we're going to be seeing on PhoneScoop this year, and years to come are going to be very, very exciting. 2008 and beyond is when thing are going to get the most interesting in with the advancements of cell phones.
whymeohgodwhyme

Jan 16, 2008, 4:11 PM
Marcus Fenix said:
Eric M. Zeman is the thitrd person. He mostly does commentary regarding wireless news as well as new wireless products and services.

Hey Ray,

I just wanted to say goodbye. I am leaving for good. It was fun to meet you four years ago and to see you're still at it now! Good luck hon, and I hope you get promoted at Sprint soon!

Ciao

whyme
Marcus Fenix

Jan 16, 2008, 5:54 PM
I wish I knew why you have a difficult time spelling Marcus. It is M A R C U S.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.