Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Page Select

zjc2a

Dec 21, 2004, 11:11 AM
I don't know if anyone else would be intresting in a function that allows you to jump to a certain page in a forum or date would be nice. Also I like the idea someone posted awhile back in regards to a data card forum. Wireless data is becoming more and more common I believe.
My Two Cents

-Z
TexasJulie

Dec 21, 2004, 11:15 AM
I really like the idea of selecting a date. That would be handy.
Rich Brome

Dec 21, 2004, 2:23 PM
zjc2a said:
I don't know if anyone else would be intresting in a function that allows you to jump to a certain page in a forum or date would be nice.

I've never thought it would be that useful to be able to jump to arbitrary pages, but doing it by date is an interesting idea... I will think about that.

Thanks for the feedback!
Rich Brome

Dec 21, 2004, 2:24 PM
zjc2a said:
...Also I like the idea someone posted awhile back in regards to a data card forum. Wireless data is becoming more and more common I believe.

That's high on the to-do list. I've started to do that a couple times, but never settled on a name I liked. Any suggestions?

Thanks! 🙂
Rich Brome

Dec 26, 2004, 5:54 PM
...any suggestions?
pizpiz80

Dec 26, 2004, 5:57 PM
Personally i guess i'd just call it "Wireless Data" mostly to keep the title vague and open to all sorts of data.
zjc2a

Dec 27, 2004, 12:25 AM
I like the name wireless data forum...It just makes sense. And if you could add specs of all the data cards avaible from different carriers that would be good. Perhaps you could call it data card forum. I really don't think anyone will dislike any logical, simple name you come up with.
-Z
Corpo Rat

Dec 27, 2004, 4:00 PM
I could live with Wireless Data Forum. Nice, short and to the point.
BetterThanJake

Dec 29, 2004, 5:21 AM
Rich Brome said:
...any suggestions?

Something short n' sweet, yet not dry n' boring, like

Data Central

The Mainframe

Data Warriors

'Net on the Small Screen

Jetset Handsets

...y'know, like that 🙂
pizpiz80

Dec 29, 2004, 12:04 PM
Lol the forum was already named. 😁
BetterThanJake

Dec 29, 2004, 1:38 PM
Names can be changed. Like from Jerry Rivers to Geraldo Rivera, or Patsy something to Morgan Fairchild 😉
pizpiz80

Dec 29, 2004, 2:51 PM
lol

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.