Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 5 replies

New phone

ralph_on_me

Dec 10, 2004, 8:08 PM
There's a "phone" which ATT/Cingular sells on prepaid service only that's a lot like the T-mobile Sidekick. It's called the OGO, and I have no idea who manufactures it. It offers no voice support but does have unlimited text, IM, and email.

Could you find out the specs on it? This site is one of the few outside phone information sources that my company allows through the firewalls =o). I know currently it's only available from Cingular Blue stores or online.
ralph_on_me

Dec 10, 2004, 8:16 PM
ah, another phone is the LG A7110... it might be popping up on Cingular in January and I have NO idea on any of it's features.
ralph_on_me

Dec 10, 2004, 8:24 PM
sorry to keep adding to this... there's also the Sierra 775. I should've put all these in one post, very sorry. I believe this will be a PDA phone.
Rich Brome

Dec 10, 2004, 10:49 PM
That's an EDGE PC card. AT&T used to offer it. More info:

http://www.sierrawireless.com/ProductsOrdering/AC775 ... »

I don't cover data cards - just phones.
Rich Brome

Dec 10, 2004, 10:47 PM
It's a slider model with EDGE and a swivel VGA camera. I'll post it when I have more complete and concrete details.

If anyone wants to help me out with detailed specs on it, I'd be grateful. 😉 All sources are kept strictly confidential!
Rich Brome

Dec 10, 2004, 10:44 PM

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.