Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Feature Articles?

pizpiz80

Nov 29, 2004, 8:29 PM
I really enjoy the feature articles. When do you plan on doing another one?
Rich Brome

Nov 29, 2004, 9:10 PM
Very soon. We're working on a holiday gift guide right now.
pizpiz80

Nov 29, 2004, 9:19 PM
That's AWESOME. Thanks Rich. You are always quick on the replies. I'd love to be able to have your job. 😁
rb5115

Dec 1, 2004, 1:50 PM
😁
Great site, thanks for everything!
NC56er

Dec 1, 2004, 4:48 PM
Rich,
You have a great site here & I have learned so much. Thank you for all the work you do with the site.
I do wish you would return the forums to the old set up. I hate threaded messages. Takes forever to find all the new messages.
But I can & will live it because your site is that valuable to me. *Ü*

Paula
Rich Brome

Dec 1, 2004, 8:03 PM
Which "old" setup?

Do you mean USENET from over a year ago? Not much has changed since then.

If you noticed a change in the last week or so, that's probably because of a problem with cookies in your browser.

I did change the default forum list view, but that should only affect new users visiting the site for the very first time. For existing users with cookies functioning correctly, there should have been no change.

Regardless, if you don't like the "new" default list view, you can change it back using the "View Options" link at the top-right of any forum message list page.
NC56er

Dec 1, 2004, 8:38 PM
Thanks for the info Rich.
No it happen within the last week. I didn't know about your wonderful site a year ago, wish I did.
I will use the view options. I had not even notice that the site had that. I always spend time reading & trying to learn about phones & my carrier. *Ü*
Again thanks a bunch.
In case I don't get to talk to you before, Merry Christmas-Happy Holidays!!!!!!

Paula
Rich Brome

Dec 1, 2004, 7:56 PM
My pleasure. Thanks! 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.