Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 15 replies

Rich!!!!!!!!!

ArmySF

Jun 26, 2007, 6:50 PM
Do you have the eric's camping out at an ATT store yet????
eric Lin

Jun 26, 2007, 10:29 PM
i won't start camping out until there's a line at the little apple store i have selected. and i'm hoping that it's small enough and out of the way enough that there won't be a line until friday. but yes, we're going to have to camp out for this one the same as everyone else. i feel so... normal.
robtheman

Jun 27, 2007, 12:07 AM
You should put on your venom-tainted spidey suit and break in to the store on Thursday night to steal one.
ralph_on_me

Jun 27, 2007, 8:10 AM
If people want to steal one before Friday they'll have to do it from a Fed Ex sorting facility. Part of the 6pm launch time is because the units wont be delivered to stores until Friday.
ralph_on_me

Jun 27, 2007, 10:52 AM
If the iPhone requires a 2-yr contract, are you going to put one of your lines under a contract so you can review it, or will your company connections be able to get you out of that contract?
WiFi.FiWi

Jun 27, 2007, 1:21 PM
All Eric Lin has to do is buy one to test drive it and do a review of the iPhone and then just return it back within 30 days. Even if AT&T does extend Eric's contract for purchasing the iPhone, when he returns it for a full refund, they'll revert his contract to the original end day prior to the purchase.
cremz

Jun 27, 2007, 3:40 PM
yup, and get hit with the restocking fee...
WiFi.FiWi

Jun 27, 2007, 3:50 PM
A $25 restocking fee is better than a two year contract with a glorified iPod. 👿
attwork

Jun 27, 2007, 6:26 PM
it be more than that mon.
robtheman

Jun 28, 2007, 5:26 PM
I just wanted to bump this because I'm honestly curious what the lines are going to be like for this thing. I don't live in an AT&T friendly area so be sure to report how long you had to wait for the thing.
craptacularwireless

Jun 28, 2007, 6:45 PM
I'd like to take a bat to all the people waiting in line.
robtheman

Jun 28, 2007, 6:47 PM
Why, are they afraid of bats? Are they waiting in caves? Are all the people getting iPhones cavemen?? DOES GEICO KNOW ABOUT THIS???

Wow, I need to stop...
txsolitaire

Jun 29, 2007, 8:40 AM
or a fire hose, that would be funny.
razrfreak

Jun 29, 2007, 1:14 PM
because then they would have to buy another $500 tip calculator.
Guy Montag

Jun 29, 2007, 10:50 AM
There are people that cave camped out in front of Apple stores, so for them it will probably be a near 18 hour wait!
ArmySF

Jun 29, 2007, 4:38 PM
Well it looks like it wont be to hard to get one.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.