Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Suggestion

JJMcClain

Nov 5, 2004, 9:39 PM
I noticed there is not a link to Cellular South. I know they are big down here, but I know how big you have to be on this site. They offer unlimited plans for 49.99. Uses CDMA.
JJMcClain

Nov 5, 2004, 9:39 PM
*don't know how big you have to be to be on this site...
Rich Brome

Nov 6, 2004, 5:20 PM
I generally try to stick to Tier I and II carriers. There are literally hundreds of small, regional Tier III carriers, and unfortunately I just don't have the resources to cover them all. I'm still essentially a one-person shop, so I have to be careful about the workload I commit myself to.

So my cutoff is roughly 1 million customers. There are a couple of carriers I cover that are smaller than that, but they were added a long time ago, before I was forced to come up with that limit. I don't think it makes much sense to remove a carrier for that reason, but that's my criteria for adding new ones going forward.

Hope that makes sense. Thanks for the feedback! 🙂
JJMcClain

Nov 6, 2004, 6:08 PM
Welcome...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.