all discussions

show all 10 replies

Hey Rich and Eric

newfette

Mar 1, 2007, 8:35 AM
i LOVE the short version of the T&C
alejandro

Mar 1, 2007, 10:22 AM
I don't, i was afraid of what would happen if i clicked i do not agree.
Rich Brome

Mar 1, 2007, 10:45 AM
alejandro said:
...i was afraid of what would happen if i clicked i do not agree.

If you click "I Don't Agree", we will send you to The Worst MySpace Page Ever(TM), featuring ten N'Sync songs playing simultaneously in the background and 500 animated slideshows of every birthday party an ugly little girl and her ugly friends have ever had, with a giant picture of her actually getting her braces removed in the background. ๐Ÿ˜ณ That, and a thousand plagues upon you and your family.

...or at least that's what our lawyer wanted.

I talked him out of it, though. ๐Ÿ˜‰ It actually just cancels auto-login (if you had it set to remember your password) and takes you to the home page.
Protege

Mar 1, 2007, 11:03 AM
Hey now what's wrong with n'sync??? ๐Ÿคจ
newfette

Mar 1, 2007, 11:04 AM
๐Ÿคฃ

it's nice to see you have a sense of humor.. lol I always though you were the serious one
krickt

Mar 1, 2007, 11:15 AM
All techies have a sense of humor, it's just sometimes hit or miss with their audiences. Good job, Rich and Eric.
alejandro

Mar 1, 2007, 11:09 AM
oh, I'm so glad i didn't click it, there would have been a weeping and gnashing of teeth.
japhy

Mar 1, 2007, 11:39 AM
I agree!

I'm very happy to see all of that restated. It's almost worth it to require viewing T&Cs everytime one logs in. . .
newfette

Mar 1, 2007, 1:13 PM
i wouldn't go that far
Rich Brome

Mar 1, 2007, 1:44 PM
Thanks. ๐Ÿ™‚

It really is that simple, isn't it? ๐Ÿ˜‰
everman

Mar 1, 2007, 5:59 PM
No. I have been warned for "violating" tou a couple of times when it wasnt warranted.
Granted, the first 20 or so times, you may have had a point,( I think I am the only user here who ever got banned from the site and then allowed back) but sometimes it feels like you guys do it just to do it.
Nonetheless, since this site isnt Everman's Site to Dispatch His Enemies(yet ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ) I guess my opinion has a limited amount of weight.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.