Phone Scoop

printed July 28, 2015
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=h&ff=2&fi=3253022

Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

Message history

original version, submitted May 21, 2013, 2:56 PM:

Reviews show that there is some lagginess on the s4 while the One is very fluid. But you can't put apps on your SD card. So if you run a lot of apps then you are SOL. And 32gb on a phone is plenty of space.

edited May 21, 2013, 3:01 PM to the current version:

Reviews show that there is some lagginess on the s4 while the One is very fluid. But you can't put apps on your SD card. So if you run a lot of apps then you are SOL. And 32gb on a phone is plenty of space.

And when I say laginess its probably just a little bit.

I'm not trying to say the S4 is a bad choice. The S4 is an excellent choice. It has impressed me a lot. The screen is gorgeous. Not as much as the HTC ONE. But still, pretty darn amazing especially when you compare it to my GNex. And there are a lot of interesting features. Some of which may be useless but who knows. And whats cool about the S4 is that by the time you are ready for a new phone you are still learning about stuff your phone can do and may not want to give it up.

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2015 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.