What should I do for Lost Android Contacts?
I first tried to sync Gmail contacts back to my HTC, however when I logged in to Gmail and it was the same! NO CONTACTS!
Long story short, I finally found Myjad Android Contact Recovery which seems to be useful because I want simply the contacts. So is there anyone tried successfully restoring lost contacts with this program? Any advice? Many th...
Hello Guys New Here
I am new here in this forum and i hope you will cooperate me...
Can someone please help me identify this phone?
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p273/lotza_pix/Sc ... »
It's the flip phone used by Miley Cyrus in her movie So Undercover.
AD discussions continues below...
Verizon let me upgrade and remain on unlimited data.
After almost a year of terror, blackmail, extortion and torment I finally got an upgrade to the new iPhone and still kept unlimited. For almost a year I was met with resistance from Verizon COR reps telling me "you can't keep unlimited because it doesn't exist". This was always something that seemed nonsensical because of the fact that it obviously DOES exist because I have it. It may not be offered anymore, but denying it's existence is just insulting. You'd figure that the bean counters at the check mark would have come up with something g better.
That said, after several conversations with CS, one of them finally revealed that they have a 12 month "NEXT" type of program that allows one to split up the retail cost of the phone...
Do You Believe:One Bar of Power Is Left = Strong Radiation?
As a matter of fact, the radiation intensity of cell phones that usually mentioned by people means the transmit power. It has nothing to do with the dump energy, while it has something to do with the signal intensity of the cell phone. The signal intensity of the cell phone is controlled by base stations which receive signals from cell phones constantly. If the signal of a cell phone is too weak to maintain communication, the base station will issue instructions to intensify the radiati ...
Android VS iOS, which is better??
Dial Tone on Cell Phone
rice bag method for wet phone works?
I read on this blog http://www.thephonetown.com that putting your wet phone in rice bag could save it from getting dead. Just want to know if any one has actually experienced it and does it work or not. If this doesn't work, then is there any other method to save a wet phone? Asking because I'm someone who keep dropping my phone in water.
Phone Scoop App?
Seems like a no-brainer...
Methods to Get the Reason Why Cell Phone Batteries Can’t be Charged
1. Link your cell phone with the charger and plug the charger in. If your cell phone battery can not be charged at this time, the problem may caused by the broken charger, out-of-order connecting line, raddled connector of your cell phone, the spoiled battery or the cell phone operation system. We can not sure what the reason is now and we need to do the next step.
2. Apply another connecting line or another plug of the charger to charge your phone. If the battery can be charged, we...
Steps to Reset a Lithium Ion Cell Phone Battery
1. Use the lithium ion battery installed in the cell phone until the battery power is completely consumed. This will not harm the lithium ion battery because it comes with an internal "safety board".
2. Take the battery out of the cell phone and put it on a charger which...
Is Your Cell Phone Battery Dead?
1. Plug the cell phone into its charger and plug the other end in to an electrical outlet. Allow the cell phone battery to be charged to full capacity.
2. Press and hold the power button on the cell phone to turn it off. Let the phone power down and remove the back cover to access the...
wanna download some peculiar ringing tones..