Android VS iOS, which is better??
Dial Tone on Cell Phone
rice bag method for wet phone works?
I read on this blog http://www.thephonetown.com that putting your wet phone in rice bag could save it from getting dead. Just want to know if any one has actually experienced it and does it work or not. If this doesn't work, then is there any other method to save a wet phone? Asking because I'm someone who keep dropping my phone in water.
Phone Scoop App?
Seems like a no-brainer...
AD discussions continues below...
Methods to Get the Reason Why Cell Phone Batteries Can’t be Charged
1. Link your cell phone with the charger and plug the charger in. If your cell phone battery can not be charged at this time, the problem may caused by the broken charger, out-of-order connecting line, raddled connector of your cell phone, the spoiled battery or the cell phone operation system. We can not sure what the reason is now and we need to do the next step.
2. Apply another connecting line or another plug of the charger to charge your phone. If the battery can be charged, we...
Steps to Reset a Lithium Ion Cell Phone Battery
1. Use the lithium ion battery installed in the cell phone until the battery power is completely consumed. This will not harm the lithium ion battery because it comes with an internal "safety board".
2. Take the battery out of the cell phone and put it on a charger which...
Is Your Cell Phone Battery Dead?
1. Plug the cell phone into its charger and plug the other end in to an electrical outlet. Allow the cell phone battery to be charged to full capacity.
2. Press and hold the power button on the cell phone to turn it off. Let the phone power down and remove the back cover to access the...
wanna download some peculiar ringing tones..
blocking calls on motorola w385
Need a recommendation
We don't want to have to get a data plan. So I'm looking to buy something used/unlocked. (we have AT&T.)
He wants something with a big enough screen to see pics of his granddaughter (and daughter).
It needs to have a keyboard big enough to see the keys and not fat-finger too much.
It needs good reception and reliability.
It would be nice if it's durable so it won't die if he bumps it or drops it in his workshop.
Battery time isn't a big deal as he only uses it when he's out and always charges it when he gets home.
Format isn't a big deal... flip, bar, etc. Doesn't matter.
So, does anyone have any suggestions?
List of prepaid cell phone plans (USA)
Low volume on incoming calls on Galaxy S Epic smartphone
http://digitalhotdeal.com/index.php/en/news/Cell-Pho ... »
I remember the time when I wished to have any smartphone
So I decided to go back to feature phone territory where I could find simple media focused devices (that didn't require an expensive data plan), they were simple and fun to use (I had a Sony Ericsson C905 for a few years)
I changed phones a few times during the subsequent years, all of them feature phones.
My first encounter with an smartphone after that was kind of fortuitous, I broke my phone and I didn't have the money to buy a new phone that I'd like. I put my simcard in an old nokia 1100 for a few days until a friend of mine sold me an old Iphone (1st generatio...