Do You Believe:One Bar of Power Is Left = Strong Radiation?
As a matter of fact, the radiation intensity of cell phones that usually mentioned by people means the transmit power. It has nothing to do with the dump energy, while it has something to do with the signal intensity of the cell phone. The signal intensity of the cell phone is controlled by base stations which receive signals from cell phones constantly. If the signal of a cell phone is too weak to maintain communication, the base station will issue instructions to intensify the radiati ...
Android VS iOS, which is better??
Dial Tone on Cell Phone
rice bag method for wet phone works?
I read on this blog http://www.thephonetown.com that putting your wet phone in rice bag could save it from getting dead. Just want to know if any one has actually experienced it and does it work or not. If this doesn't work, then is there any other method to save a wet phone? Asking because I'm someone who keep dropping my phone in water.
AD more discussions below...
Phone Scoop App?
Seems like a no-brainer...
Methods to Get the Reason Why Cell Phone Batteries Can’t be Charged
1. Link your cell phone with the charger and plug the charger in. If your cell phone battery can not be charged at this time, the problem may caused by the broken charger, out-of-order connecting line, raddled connector of your cell phone, the spoiled battery or the cell phone operation system. We can not sure what the reason is now and we need to do the next step.
2. Apply another connecting line or another plug of the charger to charge your phone. If the battery can be charged, we...
Steps to Reset a Lithium Ion Cell Phone Battery
1. Use the lithium ion battery installed in the cell phone until the battery power is completely consumed. This will not harm the lithium ion battery because it comes with an internal "safety board".
2. Take the battery out of the cell phone and put it on a charger which...
Is Your Cell Phone Battery Dead?
1. Plug the cell phone into its charger and plug the other end in to an electrical outlet. Allow the cell phone battery to be charged to full capacity.
2. Press and hold the power button on the cell phone to turn it off. Let the phone power down and remove the back cover to access the...
wanna download some peculiar ringing tones..
blocking calls on motorola w385
Need a recommendation
We don't want to have to get a data plan. So I'm looking to buy something used/unlocked. (we have AT&T.)
He wants something with a big enough screen to see pics of his granddaughter (and daughter).
It needs to have a keyboard big enough to see the keys and not fat-finger too much.
It needs good reception and reliability.
It would be nice if it's durable so it won't die if he bumps it or drops it in his workshop.
Battery time isn't a big deal as he only uses it when he's out and always charges it when he gets home.
Format isn't a big deal... flip, bar, etc. Doesn't matter.
So, does anyone have any suggestions?
List of prepaid cell phone plans (USA)
Low volume on incoming calls on Galaxy S Epic smartphone
http://digitalhotdeal.com/index.php/en/news/Cell-Pho ... »