Phone Scoop

printed December 1, 2015
See this page online at:

Home  ›  Forums  ›

You must log in to post.

Jan 30, 2004, 6:00 PM

Samsung V205

Hey, I was just curious if it was at all possible to download games or any applications for this phone. I mean I did hear almost from everybody, that it was impossible, but I just really want to know. And if it is possible, then where ???

Jan 30, 2004, 9:22 AM

Verizon Phones?

Does Verizon offer a phone that syncs well with Outlook other then the Samsung i600 or is there something coming down the pipe in the near future?
4 replies

Jan 28, 2004, 11:47 PM

Selling slightly used cellphones...

Is there a place or forum to sell your unwanted cellphones, that are no longer being used because you left for another carrier? - Any help would be great.

3 replies

Jan 27, 2004, 10:06 PM

Siemens A56 vs others

Doos anyone know if the car charger for the Siemens A56 is compatable with the other Siemens _56 phones?
1 replies

Jan 30, 2004, 9:21 AM

Samsung i600

This phone gets alot of bad press, but I still interested. A couple of questions:

Has the caller ID bug been worked out?

Does the '04 version have the '03 OS?

Will the Blackberry agreement effect this phone or is it set just for future Samsung phones?

AD       more discussions below...

Jan 30, 2004, 9:20 AM

I Need some Advice about choosing a phone

I'm currently stuck on whether to get a SE Z600 VS A Motorola V300. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks.

Jan 19, 2004, 1:29 AM

can u make any phone prepaid????

i am 16 years old. a few weeks ago i had my purse cell phone was in it and my parents had to cancel the plan which cost a lot of they are making me get a prepaid phone! of course i hate them cuz they are all hidius. i want a flip phone and the only one that they have is by virgin mobile and it has a huge sticker in the middle of the phone! i was wondering if it is possible for you to pick out a phone (the one i want is a samsung s307 from cingular) and then make it prepaid like with a card or something! please help! if not can i buy my own phone?? or do u have to be 18? thanx so much if u want to email me its
thank you
6 replies

Jan 27, 2004, 6:48 PM

This Just IN!!!!!

For those of you who think that Verizon doesn't have enough picture phones.. well be prepared for the 1st 1.2 Megapixel CDMA Trimode Swival phone with BREW and MMS. The Kyrocera K20 (Temp Name I think) was shown to me a week ago by a Kyrocera rep... This will be a Verizon Wireless Exlusive offer... when I swivel think Motoral V70 phone. However... This phone is sweet.. I didn't think i would like a swivel phone... but this has changed my mind... AND it does have a flash and 1.2 Megapixel camera... Not only that but the lens and flash are protected by a sliding door so that you can keep it clean and avoid placing you fingers on the lens... Very nice design.

Cheers.... Very Happy
8 replies

Jan 24, 2004, 2:31 PM

If you had two things to say about every wireless carrier....

T-Mobile: Cheap Plans, Best GSM North Am Coverage.
Verizon: Most? Coverage, Higest Rates.
Cingular: Who has it?, Rollover Minutes.
ATT Wireless: Bad Cust Care, Horrible GSM.
Nextel: Push to Talk, High Taxes.
Sprint PCS: Bad Service, High Bills.

21 replies

Jan 27, 2004, 12:39 AM

Unlocking a Nokia 3650

Hello, I want to sell my Nokia 3650 on ebay and I've noticed that the unlocked cell phones go for a lot more cash, so my question is how do I unlock my AT&T Nokia 3650.

1 replies

Jan 27, 2004, 9:34 PM

FCC complaints

Just wondering if anyone saw the Wall Street Journal today? They had an article about the number of complaints filed with the FCC against cellular phone companies. VZW had the lowest along of complaints filed only 1.5 for every 100,000 customers.

Jan 24, 2004, 8:57 AM

One-Touch Mute Phones?

I have an Earglove Pro headset with a one-touch button for answer/end and mute. I want to use the mute function but it doesn't work with my VX10. Anyone know of a Verizon phone would work with this feature? The docs say it will work with some phones but I can't find any other info about which ones. BTW, I love this tiny headset (17 g) with a built-in mic that wraps around the top of your ear very nicely and securely. Sometimes I forget that it is even in. It looked stupid in the store and I didn't know if anyone would be able to hear me with this weird mic location but everyone has been able to hear me quite well - even better than many of the other headsets I have gone through before finding this one.
1 replies

Jan 27, 2004, 11:49 AM

Picture mail question

If I had T-mobile's picture messaging service and I bought an unlocked camera phone that isn't programmed for T-mobile can I still use picture mail. For example if I tried to use an unlocked Siemens S56/S55 on T-mobile could I send a picture message to an email address?

Jan 26, 2004, 9:55 PM

Can anybody here tell me which Motorola phones are trimode? I here that the v60i and the v300 are trimode but I'm not sure that is true. Please help me. You may email me at:

Emilio Mejia
4 replies

Jan 22, 2004, 9:04 AM

Verizon - PDA Phones

Does anyone know of any new PDA phones being introduced for the Verizon network? I would like a flip phone/pda but the only one they currently sell sucks. They pulled the Kyocera 7135 which apparently also sucked. Please help.
2 replies

Jan 26, 2004, 3:00 PM

New Language for Menu?

I have a Motorola V60g with T-Mobile. I would like to find out if I can change the menu language to something other than the default English, French, and Spanish.

Any helpful response is greatly appreciated.

Jan 25, 2004, 3:09 PM

MP3 ringtones

Does anybody know of any good free MP3 web sites.
1 replies

Jan 25, 2004, 5:41 PM

does anyone know any info about nextel coming out with new phones soon?

Jan 22, 2004, 11:43 AM

Moving out of town-Charges or fees?

My contract is up with Cingular and I'm thinking about a new contract to get a new and better phone. I may be relocating to another city in the next 3 to 4 months and would like to hear from other what fees or problems they've had with other carriers.

Cingular says no problem if I sign the new contract and want to move later, just pay a new setup fee if I move to an area where they have coverage.

Any other carriers that have caused you problems?
8 replies

Jan 24, 2004, 5:50 PM

motorola v810

anyone have the release date or at least what month the motorola v810 for verizon is coming out????? Smile
1 replies

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2015 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.