printed June 26, 2016
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?ff=2&fp=358

Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

You must log in to post.

macfreak

Feb 24, 2004, 4:29 PM

I am leaving the US - Will Sprint and T-Mobile let me cancel my contracts?

It appears I am moving to Canada.

I am in contracts with both T-Mobile and Sprint, and would like to figure out what my options are.

Many thanks.

Any suggestions for an American moving to Canada with respect to service?
7 replies
dkrosnick

Apr 2, 2004, 12:07 PM

Best service to move to from Verizon?

Afternoon all,

Question for you. Verizon (I'm in DC area) does not offer the Trio 600 in their plan and will not give me and answer when or if ever, only rumors. So I will be switching so i can get the Trio 600.

T-Mobile, Sprint, Cingular or ATT...which one is best?

Thanks
D.
Ryan_Sanders

Apr 1, 2004, 3:37 PM

MOT-I90C

I have for sale two mint conditions Motorola I-90's for nextel. They are about 4 months old. I am no longer using nextel service and would like to get rid of these phones. I also have OEM cig adaptors and OEM ac chargers.

Let me know if any one is interested.
agresj

Mar 31, 2004, 9:23 PM

V60 mfr. unlock code

what does motorola set the master unlock code to on the v60 gsm for t-mobile?
thanks
1 reply
HoustonViper

Mar 31, 2004, 11:52 PM

mp3 and game sites

hey guys what are some good websites for free mp3 ringtones and games?

AD       discussions continues below...

agresj

Mar 31, 2004, 9:25 PM

moving numbers phone to sim from dead phone

after a buddy of mine accidentally dropped my t720 into a glass of water, it shorted and stopped working. however, i, like an idiot, hadnt saved my numbers on my sim card. now i lost them all, i was wondering if there was a way to retrieve them from my old phone? can i disassemble it, run it through a program kit, anything?
anyone have any ideas?

thanks, jack
Mendel

Mar 31, 2004, 4:35 PM

Cingular & AT&T (pre merger roaming..)

according to this news article,

"The company is also allowing customers with GSM phones to automatically roam onto other companies' networks in their home cities at no extra charge. This could help users who run into dead spots with no AT&T Wireless coverage but a Cingular or T-Mobile USA tower"

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechno ... » ...

is that going to be a 2 way thing??
(on AT&T phones they could pick up anybody, its just a question of being charged, and according the above, they are not, MY QUESTION IS ON CINGULAR WHERE YOU COULD ONLY PICK UP, WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO PICK UP (IRDB) WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO PICK UP AT&T)
1 reply
Tea Dez

Mar 30, 2004, 11:02 PM

Wanna Trade?

Anyone want to trade with me? I wanna trade my 1 week old Nokia 3300 music phone for a Nokia 3100. The phone is in Extreme mint condition and I will only trade it for a Nokia 3100 or a Nokia 6800 in brand new to mint condition. This phone is an At&t phone and I would like a At&t phone in return. Now my reason for a trade is because I don't want to have to pay for a new phone so I am just willing to trade with someone who may have wanted this phone. I can't exchange this phone for a diffrent one beacuse I already asked At&t and they told me I would have to pay for a another phone...let me know if anyone is intrested.
9 replies
Mendel

Mar 29, 2004, 1:38 AM

"Booster Antenna"

do they help at all?

and how do you install it on the nokia 6200??
1 reply
Mendel

Mar 29, 2004, 1:16 AM

Nokia 3100 Vs. LG phones (from cingular)

what is better as far as reception?? and overall?

(and any suggestions for other phones from Cingular?)
1 reply
cellflower

Mar 29, 2004, 1:23 PM

PCSphonetones.com

Hi everyone! Has anyone used this website pcsphonetones.com for ringtones or wall paper? What do you think? Are you satisfied? Andyone have info about the site? Please reply!!
fongoddess

Mar 26, 2004, 3:57 PM

ATTN: DEALERS Port dealer line to another carrier

Anyone know anything about dealer lines? I'm wanting to port my at&t dealer gsm line to a Verizon personal account. Has anyone had any personal experience with this? I'm imagining some snags in that the dealer line is under the company's name that I work for so the port would have to be in the company's name on Verizon. Then I guess i could just do a change of financial responsiblity after it ports. Otherwise I'd have to convert it to a personal at&t line and they'd ask for a 1 year contract, then I wouldn't be able to port out. ???

I'm working on getting this figured out with my store's at&t and verizon reps, but they take forever.
2 replies
JER9542

Mar 28, 2004, 3:37 PM

Sharp GX-30 with Cingular service????

I want to purchase an unlocked Sharp GX-30, i know its quad band but am not sure if it would work with cingular, anyone know??
JER9542

Mar 28, 2004, 3:34 PM

New phones coming to Cinugar?!

Does anyone know if any new flip phones r coming to cinguar soon with a mega pixal camera thanks
Chris312

Mar 15, 2004, 10:36 AM

New Phones

Hey does anyone know of there is going to be a new picture phone out anytime soon made bye Panasonic?
1 reply
castle

Mar 26, 2004, 12:07 PM

I'm Phone Challenged! - Innostream INNO 90 -

Confused

I know this is a VERY stupid question but....I have always had such a basic phone and now I have this new fang-dangled gadget INNOSTREAM INNO 90.

I was TRYING to download Usher's new song as my ringtone by following some instruction on a website. I went to my "Internet" button and typed in several addresses in the "Go to Address" button. Now I have all that garbage in the "Go to Address" button.

How can I just go back and delete all of those?

And while I'm asking questions...CAN I send new ringtones to this phone or not? Rolling Eyes
thecellmaster2000

Mar 25, 2004, 9:46 PM

Upgrade

How can I upgrade an AT&T TDMA shared plan (two phones) to a GSM network family shared plan (two phones) and do this ONLINE.
Thanks.
thecellmaster2000

Mar 22, 2004, 1:59 PM

HELP WITH AT&T

I currently have a TDMA shared plan with AT&T that is up July 3rd. I want to upgrade to the GSM family plan right now. What will be the costs to me?
9 replies
Mendel

Mar 25, 2004, 4:28 PM

Cingular signal in NJ

anyone have any news of any new towers (or new roaming agreements) in north jersey?

or anything planned for the year of 2004?
scarface1967

Mar 25, 2004, 1:24 PM

Motorola A835, no start !

Hi all groups, i have a Motorola A835 and not start ! Work propely when as new, and one day dead instant. What's happend with this phone, can anybody tell me something? Any info is welcome ! Thank a lot and best regards !

Scarf......

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2016 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.