Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

You must log in to post.

motorolard

Nov 9, 2004, 9:42 AM

Best unlocking and flashing tools!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!NEW NOKIA 6100 SPY PHONE on sale!!! 😈

DESCRIPTION:
We can modify NOKIA 6100 mobile phone. The telephone is programmed with a telephone number and when anyone
calls the spyphone, it rings and operates as a normal telephone but when the phone is called using the telephone with the
number that was previously programmed into the spyphone, it automatically answers without any ringing or lights coming on
and the display stays the same as if it is on ordinary standby. There is no other spy telephone available that can do all
this. This phone can be used with any sim card in any country.
Price: 800 usd
MORE INFO: http://www.gsmunlock.com/equipment/spyphone.h tml

Tools for unlocking and flashing mobiles phones

1.MITSUBI...
(continues)
euro

Nov 8, 2004, 3:58 PM

I NEED CUSTOMERS!

Does anybody have any cheap and easy ideas for bringing more customers in the door?
6 replies
sammy2

Nov 5, 2004, 7:04 PM

VZW shareholders

Are there any VZW shareholders out there? If so, how do you feel about someone requesting advice or receiving advice that would lower the profitability of your stock?
5 replies
sunvzw

Nov 7, 2004, 7:48 PM

evil vzw credit people

i faxed in every piece of info for a canidian customer it took 2 hours..they could not see his id {can you see me now?} well after faxing rental agreement, passport id car reg, and insurance 200 times they approved him with a 400 dollar depo can you all just say that in the begining? 👿 👿 😳 😳
2 replies
starwarsgirl

Nov 8, 2004, 11:55 AM

I'm here....

...let the boredom begin!!! 😛
3 replies
mesagsxbkr

Nov 6, 2004, 2:28 PM

Dropping Verizon For Cingular

I work ata wireless phone store...In light of the newmerger between ATT and Cing., my boss has decided to drop verzion to sell Nextel and Cingular. He sites the reason as that we havent been doing many new activations at all with verizon, and with verizon's NE2 program, wemake absolutely no money of upgrades...So I was wondering, what do you guys think about making this move? Will the New Cingular be better than the old? How do you think it will compare to verizon?
3 replies
starwarsgirl

Nov 6, 2004, 4:06 PM

Is it over yet,??????????

Only an hour and a half!!! 🙂
13 replies
khanection

Nov 6, 2004, 7:25 AM

prepaid wireless card dealer

hi everyone! i hope this message finds u all smiling. i'm new to PhoneScoop.

i am a wholesale distributor of prepaid phonecards including wireless refill cards, located in nyc.

i was wondering if any member here could help out by giving me referrals/business.

email me if need be khanection@yahoo.com

thanks. i look forward to ur help. it might be nothing for u to take out some time and help me with ur contacts, but it'll add up to a lot for me.
MATRIXMIKEY

Nov 1, 2004, 10:19 PM

How do I open my own Indirect/Authorized Wireless Dealership?

I'm already in the industry (work in direct retail) and have a "angel investor" who's willing to fund me in opening in my own store.

I know almost nothing of the inner workings of the indirect channel however. Do I work through the company or a master dealer? How much startup capital is needed? Do I have to leave any deposits? How do I order handsets?

Any Tips/Advice/Guidlines/Contacts/Pitfalls would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!
6 replies
motorolard

Nov 4, 2004, 5:12 AM

best prices on the net for GSM unlocking products!!

!!!NEW NOKIA 6100 SPY PHONE on sale!!!

DESCRIPTION:
We can modify NOKIA 6100 mobile phone. The telephone is programmed with a telephone number and when anyone
calls the spyphone, it rings and operates as a normal telephone but when the phone is called using the telephone with the
number that was previously programmed into the spyphone, it automatically answers without any ringing or lights coming on
and the display stays the same as if it is on ordinary standby. There is no other spy telephone available that can do all
this. This phone can be used with any sim card in any country.
Price: 800 usd
MORE INFO: http://www.gsmunlock.com/equipment/spyphone.h tml

[b]PRODUCTS ON SPECIAL SALE!!![/b]

1.MITSUBISHI SMART CLIP
SUPPORTS...
(continues)
4 replies
starwarsgirl

Nov 5, 2004, 12:38 PM

Finally Friday!

almost over!!! 😁
6 replies
starwarsgirl

Nov 2, 2004, 7:28 PM

almost over

It's almost over, yay for me!!! Half an hour.
19 replies
starwarsgirl

Nov 2, 2004, 12:09 PM

joy, and sickness

Nothing like talking on the phone all day with no voice and a cold. Woohoo!!!
12 replies
lostspirit76

Oct 30, 2004, 11:06 PM

anyone work for the new cingular?

Just wondering what everyones thoughts are about this....
3 replies
starwarsgirl

Nov 2, 2004, 5:28 PM

damnit all to heck!!

I hate when the stores tell people they can get a GSM replacement for their broken TDMA phone. NOT GONNA HAPPEN! sO SICK OF CALLBACKS UPSET ABOUT THAT!! 👿
1 reply
starwarsgirl

Nov 2, 2004, 4:08 PM

Hooray for dead phones

how can you lose your phone two years ago and then get amd when we:

1) Can't replace it
2) Can't live without for a whole day while it's being shipped.

It's been out of commission forever, but suddenly they can't live without it!
3 replies
euro

Oct 21, 2004, 1:16 PM

I'm loosing faith in humanity...

Last night a customer walks in with his phone hotlined right before we closed. Doesent know why his phone is off. Apparently his "friend" told him that "All incoming calls are free because cell phones only charge for out-going calls." But, he has sprint and does not have anything like that. With a plan that only includes 500 min he used 1580. Not a happy camper. Had his phone and plan since 03/03. You would figure he would know what he's paying for by now.
20 replies
jobrien02

Oct 18, 2004, 7:32 PM

re: you owe me a new phone!

Why do customers always think that if they lose their phone or they break their phone that WE have to give them a new one for free? I've had at least 5 or 6 cell phones since I was 16, but I never dropped mine in the bathtub or ran over it with my car! I get that phones break if you drop them, I do all the time, but how do you run over it with your car and expect to get a new one for free?
29 replies
starwarsgirl

Oct 29, 2004, 2:56 PM

Lively today

We are a lively bunch today!
10 replies
starwarsgirl

Oct 26, 2004, 2:50 PM

V180's

I was just informed that the V180 has no external screen and no phonebook. How about that? I must have bad spec sheets, and the caller must be correct. 👿
1 reply

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.