See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?ff=17&fp=669

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

You must log in to post.

AMNS

Dec 7, 2004, 12:01 PM

Samsung I550 vs Treo650?

Going a little nuts waiting for this phone and am tempted to jump to the Treo650, but really don't like the fact that it's screen is wide open and not "flip".

Whatchya think? Anyone know where this phone is up to being released?

tx
LOVELYT11

Dec 7, 2004, 11:54 AM

anything interesting happened today

humor me. Smile
khanection

Dec 4, 2004, 6:28 PM

Prepaid Wireless Card Machines

Hi all. We are a wholesale distributor of prepaid phonecards. we also distribute pos machines for prepaid wireless cards (T-Mobile, Boost Mobile, AT&T, et cetera).

i'm looking for stores to place the machines. unlike others in the market, the machines are free.

i will happily pay a referral fee of $25-$50 (depending on first month's sale of cards) to anyone who helps me find clients. Once again, the machine is free and the percentages are reasonable. We provide good marketing material. lastly, the pins do not print on receipt paper like others, rather on thermal cards. impressive.

if there's someone who'd like to do this as a job, we're interested as well.

khanection@hotmail.com

-khan.
tyrjohn

Nov 22, 2004, 7:12 PM

Hey Shun

Got a Movie New Jack City
29 replies
kmfdmgod

Dec 1, 2004, 11:21 AM

Sooooo Slow

It is very slow this morning. Sad Anybody else slow this morning?
6 replies

AD       more discussions below...

J3T

Nov 29, 2004, 4:26 PM

Call branding...

At the end of EVERY SINGLE CALL,I have to say (insert forced happy voice here) "Thank you for calling cingular,we're raising the bar!"
Evil or Very Mad That is the dumbest thing I've ever had to say,especially to everyone I talk to!
Man Alive!
13 replies
sentry04

Dec 1, 2004, 1:14 PM

data access

HI,

can someone enlighten me as to how the phone company knows the difference if I'm browsing the net on the phone itself or browsing on a different device and using phone as a gateway???
J3T

Nov 30, 2004, 4:16 PM

It never ceases to amaze me....

The unfailingly stupid things customers say.A customer just called me,and when I told her that her area was'nt covered by our network,she said "There's a tower in my town,can't you just come down and turn it on?"
4 replies
tequilasundae

Nov 26, 2004, 8:39 PM

LMAO!!

Vandals Glue Store Locks on 'Black Friday'

2 hours, 12 minutes ago Strange News - AP

LAFAYETTE, La. - The busiest shopping day of the year turned out to be a sticky affair. Vandals apparently glued the locks on dozens of Lafayette's biggest retailers, preventing managers from opening up promptly on lucrative "Black Friday." Hundreds of shoppers, some of whom arrived before dawn, were forced to wait outside Barnes & Noble, Old Navy and other stores while managers summoned locksmiths.

At least 200 locks on dozens of businesses were glued, including main entrances, rear doors and employee entrances, locksmith Garan Wilson said. Wilson's first job at about 5 a.m. Friday was to make his way to the front door lock at Old Navy — by...
(continues)
7 replies
J3T

Nov 29, 2004, 12:58 PM

TheHandsome first,I hope I'm not next....

It really sux that my nigaa got canned,He did'nt even do anything.They took his freedom of speech!They're probably gonna get me next...
2 replies
tequilasundae

Nov 16, 2004, 5:18 PM

what is your Guiltiest Pleasure

what do you like to do, watch , listen to, that anyone else might think your a bit goofy..?
47 replies
starwarsgirl

Nov 24, 2004, 9:23 PM

sad

I was just teasing, and i can only imagine the replacements the day after Turkey. All those mothers fighting in the store aisles, lost and broken phones.
34 replies
starwarsgirl

Nov 24, 2004, 4:23 PM

Buffy and Spike

Were the best, you can't go wrong with a 40-ish yr old English guy taht looks like THAT!!!

Plus he was all tough guy on the outside but softie on the inside, trying to be sweet and dot eh right things and all.
6 replies
TexasJulie

Nov 24, 2004, 9:12 PM

Who's working

Who is working the day after Thanksgiving? Our mall is open 8 a.m. til 10 p.m. Confused Luckily... Im only there from 12-7! Im sure we will all have MANY unintelligent customer stories to post on Monday. HAHAHA... You guys have fun! I'll probably spend the whole day running 500 dollar credit apps. HAHA!
Julie
starwarsgirl

Nov 23, 2004, 3:49 PM

opinions on the new mustang?

I like the body style on this new model much better than the last several years. I think it was a good call for FORD to go with that style from the past.
6 replies
tyrjohn

Nov 19, 2004, 5:21 PM

war thought

Tell me why Afghanistan has one of the world largest supply of Heroin and opium. Just a little something I saw on the news. And here I was thinking this war was over oil, but no ole boy GW is trying to be a king pin. Funny he really is heading a war on drugs
32 replies
starwarsgirl

Nov 24, 2004, 4:52 PM

who cares if he speaks at all..

as long as he looks good! Cool
3 replies
kigirl11

Nov 24, 2004, 3:15 PM

Fave Phone

What is your fave cell phone? My is anything other than the piece of $h!t I have now. A kyocera 2325 it is soooooo old and falling apart! U would think working for a cell phone company they would have given me an awesome phone. Oh well!
5 replies
MickeyDaGreat1SON

Nov 24, 2004, 12:01 AM

The Handsome1

Crying or Very sad DId u get fired for ur comments on here....*yack*..u should have really done this crap at home ...like me..wheewwww!
5 replies
TexasJulie

Nov 23, 2004, 2:34 PM

Just when it couldnt get worse

I thought I had heard the entire Christmas CD the mall insists on playing over and over... But NOW... Christina Aguillera (sorry for the sp)is hollering and sounding like a dying cat. I swear this is the longest Christmas song in the world. Can anyone loan me a tamborine? LMAO... Something about Christina makes me feel sooo.... whats the word... Festive! LMAO. NOT.
4 replies

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2015 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.