Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

You must log in to post.

kigirl11

Dec 10, 2004, 1:05 PM

Good Day!

😁 It's Friday! Yippee. I am so excited for the weekend. Got NO plans yet, but i cant wait to leave my kiosk. How bout y'all...Got anything exciting going on?
6 replies
ShunAsa

Dec 9, 2004, 11:18 PM

LONELY

I'm assuming I am the last one standing...I'll see you guyz Monday
ShunAsa

Dec 6, 2004, 1:36 PM

WHERE'S TY?

I wanna play the game... πŸ˜•
75 replies
Corpo Rat

Dec 9, 2004, 3:36 PM

Sprint/Nextel merger in the works?

😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲
Sprint, Nextel shares up on merger rumors
Wall Street Journal reports growing speculation of a deal

Reuters
Updated: 3:19 p.m. ET Dec. 9, 2004

WASHINGTON - Shares of Sprint Corp. and Nextel Communications Inc. rose Thursday after The Wall Street Journal reported rising Wall Street speculation that the two companies could merge.

While such a combination would offer some benefits, especially for Nextel, it would face several tough hurdles involving management and control between equally matched partners, analysts said.

β€œSuch a deal would be much more strategically beneficial to Nextel than Sprint,” said Goldman Sachs analyst Jason Armstrong in a research note. β€œAnd, therefore, put Sprint in a b...
(continues)
tyrjohn

Nov 22, 2004, 2:17 PM

Ur last intelligent customer

I know we all get on and start bashing the stupid people we come in contact with. But today I had the sweetest, nicest, and the absolute smartest lady call. She knew everything about her phone, and get this she had actually read the coverage certificate 😁

she gave me hope that not all people are idiots when it comes to their Cell phones & insurance.
6 replies
tequilasundae

Dec 7, 2004, 10:14 AM

greetings,my unconventional conventionalists!!

had the last 2 days off ,avoided anything cellular altogether, tried to relax, and got my annual xmas sick ANYWAY....my mall is dead and there is screaming from "special" people out in the hallway...most of my customer base hasn't even gotten out of bed yet..ah!! there it goes again!! 😳 😳
14 replies
TexasJulie

Dec 7, 2004, 11:39 AM

Im th woman!!

My boss just called to tell me I had a mystery shopper last Friday and sxored a 99! Rock on! I didnt mention T-Zones, so I didnt get the points for that... Oops. Anyway, Im kinda excited about that! Just thought Id share!
7 replies
AMNS

Dec 7, 2004, 12:01 PM

Samsung I550 vs Treo650?

Going a little nuts waiting for this phone and am tempted to jump to the Treo650, but really don't like the fact that it's screen is wide open and not "flip".

Whatchya think? Anyone know where this phone is up to being released?

tx
LOVELYT11

Dec 7, 2004, 11:54 AM

anything interesting happened today

humor me. πŸ™‚
khanection

Dec 4, 2004, 6:28 PM

Prepaid Wireless Card Machines

Hi all. We are a wholesale distributor of prepaid phonecards. we also distribute pos machines for prepaid wireless cards (T-Mobile, Boost Mobile, AT&T, et cetera).

i'm looking for stores to place the machines. unlike others in the market, the machines are free.

i will happily pay a referral fee of $25-$50 (depending on first month's sale of cards) to anyone who helps me find clients. Once again, the machine is free and the percentages are reasonable. We provide good marketing material. lastly, the pins do not print on receipt paper like others, rather on thermal cards. impressive.

if there's someone who'd like to do this as a job, we're interested as well.

khanection@hotmail.com

-khan.
tyrjohn

Nov 22, 2004, 7:12 PM

Hey Shun

Got a Movie New Jack City
29 replies
kmfdmgod

Dec 1, 2004, 11:21 AM

Sooooo Slow

It is very slow this morning. ☹️ Anybody else slow this morning?
6 replies
J3T

Nov 29, 2004, 4:26 PM

Call branding...

At the end of EVERY SINGLE CALL,I have to say (insert forced happy voice here) "Thank you for calling cingular,we're raising the bar!"
πŸ‘Ώ That is the dumbest thing I've ever had to say,especially to everyone I talk to!
Man Alive!
13 replies
sentry04

Dec 1, 2004, 1:14 PM

data access

HI,

can someone enlighten me as to how the phone company knows the difference if I'm browsing the net on the phone itself or browsing on a different device and using phone as a gateway???
J3T

Nov 30, 2004, 4:16 PM

It never ceases to amaze me....

The unfailingly stupid things customers say.A customer just called me,and when I told her that her area was'nt covered by our network,she said "There's a tower in my town,can't you just come down and turn it on?"
4 replies
tequilasundae

Nov 26, 2004, 8:39 PM

LMAO!!

Vandals Glue Store Locks on 'Black Friday'

2 hours, 12 minutes ago Strange News - AP

LAFAYETTE, La. - The busiest shopping day of the year turned out to be a sticky affair. Vandals apparently glued the locks on dozens of Lafayette's biggest retailers, preventing managers from opening up promptly on lucrative "Black Friday." Hundreds of shoppers, some of whom arrived before dawn, were forced to wait outside Barnes & Noble, Old Navy and other stores while managers summoned locksmiths.

At least 200 locks on dozens of businesses were glued, including main entrances, rear doors and employee entrances, locksmith Garan Wilson said. Wilson's first job at about 5 a.m. Friday was to make his way to the front door lock at Old Navy β€” by p...
(continues)
7 replies
J3T

Nov 29, 2004, 12:58 PM

TheHandsome first,I hope I'm not next....

It really sux that my nigaa got canned,He did'nt even do anything.They took his freedom of speech!They're probably gonna get me next...
2 replies
tequilasundae

Nov 16, 2004, 5:18 PM

what is your Guiltiest Pleasure

what do you like to do, watch , listen to, that anyone else might think your a bit goofy..?
47 replies
starwarsgirl

Nov 24, 2004, 9:23 PM

sad

I was just teasing, and i can only imagine the replacements the day after Turkey. All those mothers fighting in the store aisles, lost and broken phones.
34 replies
starwarsgirl

Nov 24, 2004, 4:23 PM

Buffy and Spike

Were the best, you can't go wrong with a 40-ish yr old English guy taht looks like THAT!!!

Plus he was all tough guy on the outside but softie on the inside, trying to be sweet and dot eh right things and all.
6 replies

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.