Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Idle thought

cingcing

Feb 21, 2006, 7:32 PM
It just occered to me that it seems there are more Cingular employees in here bitching about thier jobs than any other company. I wonder why?
Phydeaux

Feb 21, 2006, 7:44 PM
Didn't your commissions for agents just drop last fall to some ridiculous amount?
cingcing

Feb 21, 2006, 7:46 PM
I have no idea about our agents. My commision structure has been pretty much the same since I came over from AT&T.
3ntropy

Feb 22, 2006, 6:03 PM
i'm an agent with cingy and yes, the commisions just dropped a to a third of what they were before. it's fu*king ridiculous. haven't gotten commission in 3 months due to diminished funds for credit and purchasing of merchandise. we're all pretty pissed.
Phydeaux

Feb 23, 2006, 10:53 AM
That sucks. Three months?! How are you guys floating?
3ntropy

Feb 23, 2006, 11:12 AM
well, the employees get no money until it's sorted out. it's just hourly right now. i'm salary, though, so it's not so bad for me, but teh rest of my ppl at my store are in a bad way.
Scotch

Feb 22, 2006, 12:55 AM
Maybe because Cingular treats their workers like idiot children? Not just children, but IDIOT children... 😛

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.