Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Hurricane Relief Benefit Auction: Audiovox SMT 5600 Bid Thread

Rich Brome

Sep 9, 2005, 12:44 PM
We're auctioning off an Audiovox SMT-5600, generously donated by Microsoft. Proceeds benefit the Red Cross for hurricane relief. For info on other auctions, details and rules, please see:

https://www.phonescoop.com/contests/katrina_auction/ »

In addition to the rules on the page linked above, here are the rules for this thread:
  1. If you're not placing a bid and just want to ask a question or comment, please reply to THIS message. Do not reply to a bid unless you are bidding.
  2. If you're placing a bid, please do so by replying to the current highest bid, unless instructed otherwise by a site admin (Rich Brome or Eric Lin).
  3. When placing a bid, change the subject to be the dollar amount of YOUR bid. The body of the mess
(continues)
Rich Brome

Sep 9, 2005, 12:44 PM
Remember - it's for charity!
Rathrok

Sep 9, 2005, 3:51 PM
😁
texaswireless

Sep 10, 2005, 12:12 AM
I guess you gotta type something
dooba

Sep 10, 2005, 9:15 AM
More people should bid.
PJ_Baird

Sep 12, 2005, 12:57 AM
Great cause...
drady

Sep 13, 2005, 3:55 PM
Excellent phone.
Great cause.
PJ_Baird

Sep 14, 2005, 3:29 AM
Need a phone...
jgib

Sep 14, 2005, 8:26 AM
Must have this phone.
dooba

Sep 14, 2005, 9:35 AM
I am donating at least this much even if I don't win. I urge everyone else to do the same.
Rich Brome

Sep 14, 2005, 12:12 PM
This auction is closed. Congrats on your new SMT-5600, dooba!

We'll be in touch shortly with instructions about how to make the donation to Red Cross (there's a special way so we can track it), and to get your mailing address.

Thanks for participating!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.