Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Repost for maybe Rich? Tech websites

mark0000

Jul 16, 2005, 12:04 PM
I reposted this in here (.com related?) because I know Rich stated at one point in time he actually has an IT background. So, Rich, maybe you'll be of some help if you've got some free time:

So, though there are plenty of people who simply peruse these forums, there are more posting who are active tech geeks/nerds/gurus or whatever. I myself have been getting into other technologies with increasing speeds and fervor and was wondering if anyone knew of sites as solid and informative as this for other techs, stuff from well-rounded PDA sites to WiFi/WiMAX, all the way to "guy with no life terms" like OC-3 thru OC-3072 backbones and the $200000 Cisco cards that go with them, fiber to the home/curb news, and wireless compatibility issues (...
(continues)
lorna

Jul 18, 2005, 4:43 PM
I would suggest doing a Google search of those terms that you listed. Frequently I have searched for one specific thing and when I get to that page/those pages, I have discovered somewhere on that page a link to FORUMS, or DISCUSSIONS. A lot of generalized sites do have links to other sites which delve more deeply into the topics — sites meant for people like you who are interested in the finer, techier aspects of what 90% of the rest of us are just not aware of. -Lorna

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.