Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Apple announces 1.7 Million iPhone 4's sold.

justfinethanku

Jun 28, 2010, 7:53 AM
Just figured you'd want the little news item on your front page since it breaks every phone release record to date. 🙂 here's the press release:

iPhone 4 Sales Top 1.7 Million

CUPERTINO, California-June 28, 2010-Apple® today announced that it has sold over 1.7 million of its iPhone® 4 through Saturday, June 26, just three days after its launch on June 24. The new iPhone 4 features FaceTime®, which makes video calling as easy as one tap, and Apple's new Retina display, the highest resolution display ever built into a phone, resulting in stunning text, images and video.

"This is the most successful product launch in Apple's history," said Steve Jobs, Apple's CEO. "Even so, we apologize to those customers who were turn...
(continues)
famoussasjohn

Jun 28, 2010, 10:05 AM
😳 jesus!
justfinethanku

Jun 28, 2010, 11:18 AM
Your telling me. Thats a lot of friggin phones!
famoussasjohn

Jun 28, 2010, 11:42 AM
I'm one those buyers, love it! did you see the engadget do it yourself edition of changing your iPhone 4 in black to a white one? only thing that was black was the home button, looked pretty good actually.
justfinethanku

Jun 28, 2010, 12:53 PM
I did, it was pretty neat, I am waiting for the thing to come out in white before I get myself one, but until then I'm "stuck" playing with the black one my brother got.

I wonder why they aren't reporting this little bit of news on phonescoop? They just ran an article about the EVO getting a really minor software update...

odd.
Rich Brome

Jun 28, 2010, 12:56 PM
This is a forum devoted to discussing issues with this site only. Discussion of phones should go in any of the other forums. Thanks! 🙂

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.