Replying to: Jedi Master Training by meeshxsmith
Re: Jedi Master Training
2. The opening sequence of the original 'Star Wars' film features a riveting battle between an imperial star destroyer and a small freighter carrying Princess Leia. Aboard this freighter are R2-D2 and C-3PO. When we first see these two droids, who is accompanying them?
3. Who is the first character to utter any kind of speech in the original 'Star Wars'?
4. In a last attempt to save stolen rebel plans to the Death Star, Princess Leia downloads them into R2-D2's memory banks. R2 and C-3PO are then able to depart the freighter they are on using an escape pod. Why isn't their escape pod destroyed?
5. The lovely Princess Leia is unfortunately captured very early on in the film by the tyrranical Darth Vader, who claims her correctly to be a spy. Princess Leia denies this accusation, suggesting that she is a member of the Imperial Senate on a diplomatic mission to which planet?
6. R2-D2 and C-3PO land on the planet Tatooine. Which of these would be the best way to describe the climate of this planet, so far as the viewer can make out by observation?
7. C-3PO has a penchant for namecalling when it comes to conversations with his little buddy R2-D2. During an argument, just preceding their break-up after landing on Tatooine, C-3PO refers to R2-D2 by which of the following cruel phrases?
8. As far as the viewer is able to observe, which of the two droids is forcibly taken by the jawas?
9. The jawas make their way to the humble abode of Owen Lars and Beru Whitesun, aunt and uncle of one Luke Skywalker. The intention of the jawas is to sell several droids to this humble little family. Most importantly, it seems, is that they purchase a translator who speaks which language?
10. True or False? R2-D2 is among the initial two choices made by Owen Lars for purchase.
- Re: Jedi Master Training by simmeon