Spoke to a buddy who works in a NOC and they've already received their letters advising them of their choices.
1. Quit now and get $1500 in two payments.
2. Ride it out until the end, same $1500 + severance package. Example $26k for 9 years of service.
Apparently ATT is going to sell all T-Mobiles assets to 3rd world countries, towers, antennas, etc.
All ATT wants and needs is T-Mobile frequencies!
He did say obviously some will keep their jobs but it won't be many.
And this buyout is going to spur the economy how? Oh that's right dump how many more job seekers into an already crowded job market.
- Re: ATT is going to lay everyone off!!! by nextel18
- Re: ATT is going to lay everyone off!!! by smylax
- Re: ATT is going to lay everyone off!!! by AtTheMet