Thinking about moving to T-Mobile
All comments are welcomed.
1) you give up the coverage you have with free and clear america.
2) you trade a 3g network with awesome call quality and go to a 2g network with frequent dropped calls and network noise.
3) No roaming with T mobile means no talking. If there is no GSM coverage then your phone will not work.
Overall T-Mobile is probably a better choice than the former AT&T or Cingular but they do not hold a candle to CDMA carriers with all of the 3G services they can offer.
1) While you may not be able to travel to as many places on T-Mobile's network, it is going to have better coverage where it's usually needed, along major highways and cities.
2) Sprint does not have a "3g" network. CDMA does not have any strong advantages over GSM, except that they can handle more calls per tower.
3) We have roaming agreements with AT&T, Cingular, and several smaller GSM providers. By the way, if there's no CDMA coverage, your phone won't work either.
Like i said, i have had no p...