The N6600 is actually out now. I emailed them to see what kind of deal i could get on a headset upgrade and asked when they would be getting the 6600 and they replied they have it now and were going to offer it to me at $170.
Ya i just got an email today that said they would offer me the 6610 for 170. That made me kinda mad because i was really excited to get that nice of a phone for that little. I think that i should get it at that price when it does come out as they have already quoted me at that price. I am pretty sure they wont follow up on THEIR mistake and give me that price, but they should. Also, if my contract ended on the 5th of Jan. couldnt i get a new activation and pick up the great offers make trying to get people to come to TMO?
i don't know about tmo, but with attws you would have to wait 6 months before you could sign up again (work around would be to have a spouce or sig. other sign up instead if they weren't on the account as a user).