Phone Scoop

printed July 4, 2015
See this page online at:

Home  ›  Carriers  ›


Info & Phones News Reviews › Forum  

Back to message list

Replying to:  can you herlp me? by randalljoel0090   Aug 21, 2012, 10:53 AM

Re: can you herlp me?

by truthinsuffering    Aug 21, 2012, 10:30 PM

Well depends on what exactly you mean by sim locked.....

If you need to use the phone with another carrier (example. for international travel) You need a subsidy unlock code. For that call at&t 1 800 331 0500 or by dialing 611 from your AT&T cell phone and they should be able to provide it.

If your sim is locked specifically to the device contact AT&T (same number) and let them know, there is just one button we press and it unlocks it so that you can use the sim in a different phone.

If it is PUK locked, (example. You forgot the Pin code for your phone) you can either find the code online on the att website under device support (once you log in) and it is calls the Pin Unblocking Key, or contact AT&T same number as above and they can provide it to you... NOTE: If the phone is asking for a PUK code do not enter in the code 10 times. This frys the sim so that it will work again and you will have to get a new one.

If you have another other questions just comment back on this post. Hope that helped..


Report to moderator


No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

‹ all carrier forums

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram


All content Copyright 2001-2015 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.