Replying to: v810 by jstrohm
im hoping around that time...
i think i am going to get it.. i will have to wait for some reviews though...
i may just buy the 8900 then keep it for 10 days or so then if i dont liek it and i have the extra $$ ill pick up the v810
i believe the v810 is a bit smaller than the 8900
check out my [SPECS] post earlier