Replying to: My amp'd adventure by dsmythe
Re: My amp'd adventure
I have also been playing with the phone some more and I must say, that EVDO is very nice it still buffers once in a while but it is not too obnoxiously long. I supose it deponds in your signal and how many others are using their phone's etc. I also got the bluetooth headset (H700) which so far has works suprisingly well.
If anyone is considering switching I'd say if have good coverage in your area you will be happy. Just be weary of the number porting - I don't know if it was just bad luck on my part or what but that was a pain in the backside.
- Re: My amp'd adventure by djdelay
- Re: My amp'd adventure by danyel84
- Re: My amp'd adventure by Robert S.
- Re: My amp'd adventure (final follow up) by dsmythe
- Re: My amp'd adventure by p.7