Don't do it!
Their video content is 99% pay per view, totally uncompetetive with the rest of the market.
I was lied to about one of the key features of the phone.
No problem (i thought) I will just use the 14 day cancellation policy and move on to Sprint.
It's been over a month and they won't return my $$ for the phones. Dozens of empty promises of a returned call withing 24hrs. "Oh no problem sir we'll credit your card back right away" I'd be rich if I had a dollar for every time i've heard that! They won't even give me an address to ship the phones back!
They are either crooks or terrible business men.
- Re: Don't do it! by adilus
- Re: Don't do it! by INSURANCERIPOFF
- address for them... by magic83
- Re: address for them... by conan1071
- Re: Don't do it! by conan1071
- Re: Don't do it! by norcal420