Replying to: Help....Motorola W377 by alba4019
2. That is the sim card (it is a GSM device) meaning she can store contacts on there, not pictures and the like.
3. No clue on this one sorry.
4. It most likely means the phone's speakers won't work with the radio, so if you want to listen to anything over the radio you need to have a headset attached.
5. Preloaded games will not use her minutes unless they connect to the internet to play.. (most phones don't). If you want to make sure, put the phone in airplan/standby mode (should be under the phones settings) and try playing the game. If you can play the game in standby mode, it doesn't connect to the internet to play, and thus should not use data.
- Re: Help....Motorola W377 by alba4019