All you Tracfone haters
I have had a Sprint phone and contract for 20 months, which has dead spots all over the place. I carry a tracfone in my glove box for the times I have to make a call and Sprint has no signal, which if often. In 4 months, I'll ditch Sprint and just rely on tracfone.
Tracfone has no network or towers. They use the towers owned by Sprint, Verizon, Cingular and just about everyone else, so if there is a tower nearby, Tracfone can use it.
Verizon has the best signal of all the big boys, but Verizon's customer service is severely lacking.
- Praise be to Tracfone! by tracfone4all
- Re: All you Tracfone haters by renardlee
- Re: All you Tracfone haters by MidnightDT
- Re: All you Tracfone haters by robtheman
- Tracphone is great if... by ShackViperElite
- Re: Tracphone is great if... by betty_bermuda
- Re: All you Tracfone haters by chainmail311
- Re: All you Tracfone haters by gletob