Replying to: is cricket really that bad? by andrew.
Re: is cricket really that bad?
yeah just like any other company cricket also have some fees that you have to know which store reps dont inform their customers 4 the sake of having a sale! grr i hate dealers!!
anyways here are some of the fees that i know
* $15 to change the number, to upgrade phone and downgrade plan
* $1.25 for you to receive a bill (the paper bill just includes your bill no details of phone calls that was made)
* $5 to pay yourbill over the phone with a rep
* $2 to pay bill in the automated system
* $3 to pay your bill in the store ( they only have 2 ways for you to pay a bill which you will not be charge thatsmaking a payment online and sending your payment thru mail)
* $10 reactivation fee
hope this will help
- Re: is cricket really that bad? by andrew.