Replying to: Hello Better? .... by yourvoiceofreason
Re: Hello Better? ....
1. now charging $30 renewal fee per line
2. raising the renewal eligibility time from 18 to 22 months
3. raising upgrade point cost from 1000 to 1300 per month early buyout rate
4. service dept no longer can fix phones in store
5. charging $35 for smartphone replacements through no fault of the customer (Advanced Exchanges)
6. battery swap replacements lowered to 4 times per year
7. lowering employee accessory discount
8. raising early term fee on smartphones and tablets from $150 to $350
So you can see, these are the new and improved enhancements USCC has made for their customers. This just proves that they treat their customers better than their competitors. Like friends really-just like their marketing says. These changes are for the better and shows the company is headed in the right direction.
- Re: Hello Better? .... by yourvoiceofreason
- Re: Hello Better? .... by txtjunky
- Re: Hello Better? .... by Under the Radar