Replying to: Droids by sistercell
1) target phone - go to: smartphone/pda/android CDMA
2) use cable 100 (duh...but it wont tell you)
3) on acclaim goto menu/settings/applications/development
3) make sure USB debugging and stay awake are check marked
4) connect device and go to notification drop down tab at the top of the screen
5) tap on USB connection and mount
There is also an issue with the contacts not displaying once transfered here is the fix...
1. Go into the phones Contacts screen. Make sure you are on the Contacts tab not the Favorites tab.
2. Press the Menu key (on the touch keyboard below the screen) and select Display Options.
3. You will see a list of synced accounts including the customer's Gmail account and any other account that has been synced (Facebook, Twitter, Corporate Exchange for example).
No replies to this message