1. The new PTT has way better battery life. Two full days of use compared to just one. This was how my old i90 performed.
2. Better coverage due to roaming. I now can use my DC anywhere I use the regular phone. The V950 was confined to 3G areas and my i90 to network only coverage. It takes three seconds to connect when in a 1X area.
3. This version of Sprint DC has the familiar roger beep at the end of a transmission rather than the annoying bonk the first generation had.
4. Sprint's horrible one click menu is no more.
5. Reception is as good as the Renegade. Very few out there can measure up to Moto in that department.
I will do a full review after I've had it awhile.
- Re: Sprint Dura XT by Cellenator
- Re: Sprint Dura XT by cellphonesaretools