Phone Scoop

printed August 3, 2015
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/carriers/forum.php?fm=m&ff=1&fh=3255208

Home  ›  Carriers  ›

Sprint

Info & Phones News Reviews › Forum  

all discussions

So long Sprint :D

Att_user04

Jun 4, 2013, 5:51 PM
Paid the 350 to cancel service and couldn't be happier. Just couldn't deal with not being able to use my phone due to their painfully slow network, and waiting over a year and still not having LTE. Now I'm with T-mo and still get unlimited data that I can actually use.
...
gloopey1

Jun 4, 2013, 7:25 PM
Att_user04 said:
Paid the 350 to cancel service and couldn't be happier. Just couldn't deal with not being able to use my phone due to their painfully slow network, and waiting over a year and still not having LTE. Now I'm with T-mo and still get unlimited data that I can actually use.

Enjoy high-speed signal loss.
...
Haggard

Jun 5, 2013, 10:12 AM
than to have full bars and still get a crappy 3G connection that's worse than 56K speeds.
...
gloopey1

Jun 5, 2013, 4:23 PM
Haggard said:
than to have full bars and still get a crappy 3G connection that's worse than 56K speeds.

No signal is always a good thing when you're stranded in the boonies.
...
yourvoiceofreason

Jun 7, 2013, 1:12 PM
I swear I get tired of cell phone carrier homers..Can you tell me why you care so much to down one wireless provider over another? Seriously, why does it matter to you what works for others?
...
gloopey1

Jun 8, 2013, 11:08 AM
yourvoiceofreason said:
I swear I get tired of cell phone carrier homers..Can you tell me why you care so much to down one wireless provider over another? Seriously, why does it matter to you what works for others?

Why do people feel the need to go on these forums to tell everyone they're leaving a certain carrier? WHO FREAKING CARES? Just leave.
...
yourvoiceofreason

Jun 8, 2013, 10:05 PM
gloopey1 said:


Why do people feel the need to go on these forums to tell everyone they're leaving a certain carrier? WHO FREAKING CARES? Just leave.


Now I agree with that
...
Haggard

Jun 9, 2013, 1:29 PM
What else did you expect?
...
yourvoiceofreason

Jun 10, 2013, 12:12 AM
Well just like there are ones who troll on forums, I expect to be able to call out others for trolling too, on these forums.
...
Downscripting

Jun 23, 2013, 7:12 AM
Why is your name ATT user if you had Sprint and then went to TMO. I fail to see how that makes you an ATT user... Eh?
...
Att_user04

Jun 26, 2013, 2:38 PM
I had at&t for awhile but they started to throttle unlimited data users so I switched to Sprint.
...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.


all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

 

All content Copyright 2001-2015 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.
1