Phone Scoop

printed September 4, 2015
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/carriers/forum.php?fm=m&ff=1&fh=1673103

Home  ›  Carriers  ›

Sprint

Info & Phones News Reviews › Forum  

all discussions

Check out my new plan retentions gave me!

BROWN27

Apr 8, 2008, 2:19 PM
Free PAM
Free Ultimate Power Vision
Free Blackberry
Free Unlimited Incoming
First Incoming Minute Free
Free 5 PM nights
Free Pick 5
Free Sprint to Home
Free Unlimited Texting
10,000 free bonus AT minutes
Free Phones
Free Internet
Free Roadside Service
Free International Roaming
Free Discounted International / Mexico / Canada Plan
Free International Data
Free TEP
Free Faxing
Free Printing
Free Satellite TV
Free intergalatic roaming
Free back rubs for life
5 dollars a month after discounts
...
Sprint_Fredericksburg_VA

Apr 8, 2008, 2:33 PM
Surprised OMG, how did you get it OMG!!!!! now we all will be calling :-) ...
...
chainmail311

Apr 8, 2008, 4:57 PM
i want the free backrubs.
...
ArmySF

Apr 8, 2008, 2:34 PM
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
...
rawmustard

Apr 8, 2008, 2:48 PM
I think you should clarify that it's you getting the $5/month. Laughing
...
cell_G

Apr 8, 2008, 2:59 PM
that will all get removed when your account gets audited
...
LL Cool Jake

Apr 8, 2008, 3:09 PM
he is joking you bag of rocks Laughing
...
cell_G

Apr 8, 2008, 3:30 PM
thats funny! Laughing
...
jrfdsf

Apr 8, 2008, 3:34 PM
BROWN27 said:
Free PAM
Free Ultimate Power Vision
Free Blackberry
Free Unlimited Incoming
First Incoming Minute Free
Free 5 PM nights
Free Pick 5
Free Sprint to Home
Free Unlimited Texting
10,000 free bonus AT minutes
Free Phones
Free Internet
Free Roadside Service
Free International Roaming
Free Discounted International / Mexico / Canada Plan
Free International Data
Free TEP
Free Faxing
Free Printing
Free Satellite TV
Free intergalactic roaming
Free back rubs for life
5 dollars a month after discounts


Free PAM and SPAM
Free Powervision and VCast on my Verizon phone
Free Blackberry, blueberry, strawberry, raspberry and a year's supply of Redi Wip to boot (along with those little ro...
(continues)
...
BROWN27

Apr 8, 2008, 3:40 PM
Laughing Damn I better call back and demand some more!
...
jrfdsf

Apr 8, 2008, 3:43 PM
Me too. Surely they can add talkgroup in for free. I mean, hey, I might need to call 200 people at the same time someday soon. you never know.
...
cell_G

Apr 8, 2008, 3:49 PM
Very Happy but does yours have free theft deterrent
...
jrfdsf

Apr 8, 2008, 3:50 PM
cell_G said:
Very Happy but does yours have free theft deterrent


Surprised No!
...
jrfdsf

Apr 8, 2008, 3:55 PM
jrfdsf said:
cell_G said:
Very Happy but does yours have free theft deterrent


Surprised No!


I told the retentions guy I'm going with Verizon if they don't give me what I want.

I also demanded they work it out so I can watch Sprint tv on my old i90. Hey, why be deprived while I'm having to use my work phone during the day?
...
jrfdsf

Apr 8, 2008, 3:58 PM
jrfdsf said:
jrfdsf said:
cell_G said:
Very Happy but does yours have free theft deterrent


Surprised No!


I told the retentions guy I'm going with Verizon if they don't give me what I want.

I also demanded they work it out so I can watch Sprint tv on my old i90. Hey, why be deprived while I'm having to use my work phone during the day?


I told him that today is Sprint's lucky day. I'll be generous and forget the whole tv on my i90 deal since black and gold were my high school colors and would hate to change ships now. Very Happy
...
cell_G

Apr 8, 2008, 4:01 PM
sprint got lucky this month! but next month dont let them off so easy! Very Happy
...
jrfdsf

Apr 8, 2008, 4:08 PM
cell_G said:
sprint got lucky this month! but next month dont let them off so easy! Very Happy


Wink
...
anti787

Apr 8, 2008, 4:53 PM
im not paying that much for such plan that doesnt offer coverage in subways Evil or Very Mad
...
cell_G

Apr 8, 2008, 5:17 PM
for real!!! you should ask for a sup and get a free phone to make up for the trouble!
...
jwinch04

Apr 9, 2008, 4:25 PM
lol yea, i work with sprint, and thats not a deal ur gona get....
...
anti787

Apr 9, 2008, 5:07 PM
well to be hones i've seen free inconing on a power pack with unl sms $0 unl vision $0 , $10 monthly discount, 200 bonus minutes and 10% discount 2yrs all in the same subscription ...
believet it ....
... or not!!
...
melrhodes

Mar 9, 2011, 11:57 AM
If I'm on retentions and that's what you want
I'll cancel your service right away Very Happy
...
rarodrig26

Mar 10, 2011, 4:53 PM
Rolling Eyes
...
rarodrig26

Mar 10, 2011, 4:54 PM
apparently it deleted my msg when i added the "eye roll"..it said:

Good job rehashing a 2yr old thread genius.
...
melrhodes

Mar 31, 2011, 7:02 AM
lol
...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.


all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

 

All content Copyright 2001-2015 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.
2