Opt out of Cell one.
The Dec 9th "merger" date is a load of BS.
So I went to the store this morning and waited a couple of hours to get served only to be told that the only phone available to me at this time to make the switch to AT&T is the iPhone and I would need to but that phone. They said I could put my name on a list and when other phones are available then they would call me.
I then called CellOne customer service (OHIO) and was told the same thing. He suggested I buy an unlocked 8310 and then go back to cellone to set it up. So I am back where I started and...
First AT&T Phones
Got My First AT&T Display Unit
AD more discussions below...
Dear Doc Drilla...
Everyone in the NY area and myself have found it entertaining for hours to read your posts. They are single handedly the most illiterate and profoundly dumb statements we have seen in a long long time. I think you should focus less on being a "gangster" and more on applying for unemployment. Mostly because the at&t wireless call centers and tech support departments are more than large enough to handle the relatively small influx of customers Dobson will bring. Secondly because at&t most likely requires a higher standard of grammar and personality in their employees.
NO I DIT-INT
DA REAL THUGGANAUT!!!!
Any More News?
BB 8800 or hold out for AT&T 8310? (or unblocked 8310?)
I am a cell one customer in Alaska and am getting pressure from my work to get a Blackberry. I would be getting a partner line and unlimited data and still keeping my current phone. After looking at the different models I think I'd prefer the 8310 over the 8800. I figure I have 3 options:
1) Buy the 8800 if it will be better to get locked into cell ones BB data plan?
2) Hold out to get the 8310 through AT&T (are their plans any better or worse?) What date could that happen - December 9?
3) Buy an unlocked 8310 now through ebay and get cell one sim card. Will this work?
Thanks in advance for help and guidance you can give me. The AT&T merger is exciting stuff in Alaska - we don't hav...
unlocked Apple i phones
AT&T will not honor Cellularone contracts
No More Speculations, Please!!
ATT GIVES DOBSON EMPLOYEES FREE BLACBERRY CURVES!!!
Now for the important stuff. These are the wishes the Ninja has for Xmas this year. Your all getting a nice bonus so you can afford to buy me something nice.
1. A nice digital camera with auto focus. So I can take pictures of all your smiling faces in case they toss me out on the street.
2. Couple of pair of nice comfy shoes preferably semi business casual. One black pair and one brown pair. I like earth tone clothes.
3. A membership to a fat person gym so I don't feel uncomfortable around all you skinny folks while ...
More Merger News!!!
MotoRAZR 2 V8