Phone Scoop

printed October 20, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/articles/discuss.php?fm=m&ff=9786&fi=3057790

Home  ›  News  ›

AT&T to Top 5 Percenters: We Warned You

Article Comments  

Back to message list

Top message:  Bandwidth management by OmegaWolf747   Feb 6, 2012, 3:45 PM

Replying to:  Re: Bandwidth management by SprintFTW   Feb 6, 2012, 4:56 PM

Re: Bandwidth management

by Vmac39    Feb 6, 2012, 5:13 PM

So, I assume this applies to any carrier that has throttled or capped data. With Sprint being the only carrier to offer this supposed unlimited data. There may be some motive behind the throttling data but, I think mostly it's because of data congestion issues. Practically every carrier, regional or nationwide has deployed data throttling or capping for that purpose. People tend to get carried away with the use of unlimited data and if only 25% of users were data hogs, I believe it would cause issues for the other 75% of users. Keep in mind, the majority of users use data, too. A

Report to moderator

Replies


This forum is closed.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

 

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.
1