Phone Scoop

printed July 24, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/articles/discuss.php?fm=m&ff=9580&fi=3036295

Home  ›  News  ›

Sprint: We Don't Throttle Smartphone Users

Article Comments  

Back to message list

Top message:  We Won't Throttle, We'll Just Terminate by metakong   Jan 6, 2012, 2:56 PM

Replying to:  Re: We Won't Throttle, We'll Just Terminate by Slammer   Jan 7, 2012, 8:48 AM

Re: We Won't Throttle, We'll Just Terminate

by Josh F.    Jan 8, 2012, 2:28 PM

If you gonna put unlimited data out there for consumers then you need to be prepared for people to use and abuse it. Nature of the game. but what people dont realize is with sprint you get unlimited data if your on their network. one that only has 40% coverage, in the other 60% of the country the rest of the time you only get 300 MB of data per month before overages.

Report to moderator

Replies


This forum is closed.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

 

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.
1