Review: LG Nitro HD for AT&T
LG Nitro from a cell pro.
1. The LAG!!!! It is awful. Transitions between pages lag and make you want to spam buttons as if you didn't hit it at all. Lag loading web pages as well and the pinch to zoom is flakey. 1.5 dual core is a joke. They have the tri-dual configuration for RAM/CPU processing but I was told they didn't add it to keep the phone sleek. Id rather have a larger phone which will transition seemlessly.
2. I continuously get an error sending text messages and have to hit resend frequently. It's obnoxious having to hit resend over and over througout a conversation. This is a phone issue as I have and use many other devices.
3. The capacative touch screen isn't as responsive as my standard touch screen on the Atrix 4g.
4. The camera is mediocre considering its supposed to be 1080p and 8mp.
5. Its NOT all bad. Graphics are phenomenal for video playback and picture viewing.
6. The email client has an add multiple selection when attaching files to mms or email. Awesome in that regard.
7. Battery life is TERRIBLE. Im charging every 3-4 hours.
8. LTE is boosting huge speeds. I have maxed out at ~30mp/s downstream and 21mp/s upstream. However, the signal strength is suspect. I have yet to have five bars and typically sit between 1-3 bars unless I switch back to HSPA+.
Thanks for reading.
No replies to this message