Review: Sidekick 3
Huge, Crappy Screen & Expensive!
If you want the features of this phone plus alot better screen and more feartures your far better off buying a PDA phone like the Q, Treo, XV6700, Samsung I730 Etc.
What where they thinking???????
It is evident that you are a one dimensional thinker. Let me start by giving you some lessons:
1. SK3 is neither a PDA nor a Smart Phone; it is a text messaging device/phone for both hearing capable and incapable people.
2. Motorola Q's internet package cost is higher than the skick3.
3. The treo's are discontinued and palm os is gone. Lynux is its replacement (I'm sure now you can see why treo's cannot compare to any device)
4. Sk3 is an international device, all the rest are not.
5. Sk3 is agronomical design for mass texting(hence its purpose)
6. SK3 does not heat up like your comparisons
7. Finally and most important; It is the most economical to maintain!
I hope you learned s...
Well, sidekicks are not suppose to be PDA phones they are cool phones which lots of celebrity have. Come on if it was a piece of crap then i doubt that all the celebritys would have it. Mark Cuban the owner of the MAVs owns a sidekick 3, Paris Hilton, NBA players. Pretty much all celebritys have one.
Paris has moved on to a blackberry Mark Cuban doesnt count. Have you ever heard of Marketing they pay those people to use their product to it can sell.That doesnt mean its the greatest phone its whats in style at the moment.
The sidekick is a text/internet phone. For the younger kids who don't need to run windows mobile on their phone this is perfect. Kids like the text and surf internet.... perfect phone. It's loaded with
Atleast for me, I'm picking this up cause I can go from a PDA phone on VZW to a voice only phone on VZW and use my data on TMO saving close to 60 bucks a month...
Its a sidekick..unfortunitally..most people looking to buy this device are not very interested in that things that we would be interested in...They are in terested in owning it cause it "hot"...The second 50 cent..or..Snoop or Paris Hilton has one..everyone NEEDS it...Its crappy sales tactics...but it works great for selling something that is not worth half of what your selling it for. People will want it simply because its a "Sidekick"...They are all Sheep..
Yet its working
This forum is closed.