Review: HTC Evo 4G
This is a lousy phone
2) The battery on 3G barely lasts a day, and you have to pamper it. My iPhone (which is almost 2 years old) and my Pre both run laps around it, as does my N1. If you turn on 4G You can kill the battery in 2 hours. . Friggin. Pathetic.
3) 3G is downright slow. I barely pull above 900kbps on this. My iPhone and Nexus One both pull in twice that speed on AT&T's 3G Network. The Pre even does a little better.
4) Sense stinks. I've already said it, but having Sense isn't worth the pain.
2. Any smartphone's battery will die fast when using data regularly including the iphone and palm pre.
3. AT&T's 3G may be slightly faster where it is available, and is practically non existent on a map of the US, which is by no means worth paying $40 more per month to use.
4. You can easily turn off sense.
2) just running 3g battery isn't any worse then droid, incredible (haven't messed with an N1 enough to compare), and you pretty much have to chalk that up to the bigger screen. 4G definitely murders battery if you're not in solid wimax coverage. 4G hunting is what really nails it.
3) I didn't do a speed test so I can't attest to actual numbers or why in the world the EVO would be slower 3G then other Sprint EVDO rA phones, but surfing, navigating, sprint tv, etc etc performed beautifully for me. /shrug.
4) Having sense isn't worth what pain? honestly the daily use benefits of sense in my eyes are the pinch out to see all 7 pages, t...
5) I love your trollishness, PS wouldn't be PS without ol' blue.
lmao I agree. Him and muchdrama are a trip. They pull the same crap on other forums too and have gotten banned for it accordingly as well. I dont take it seriously. It's funny when they argue together too.
This forum is closed.