RIM Bringing the BlackBerry 8900 to the U.S.
Top message: eh... by Jrockemsockem
Replying to: Re: eh... by Jayshmay
Please, they need edge only because their 3G is so bad that the network damn near got shutdown when the iphone 3G came out!
Edge is fast enough for about 90% of people, and the other 10% can go get a bold.
And isnt edge 2.5? thats a pretty solid speed.