Motorola Leaks 3G Updates To Investors
Top message: not for cingular by Cingular_Dream
Replying to: Re: not for cingular by Bigbmc26
However, what can be easily measured is the cost/features/value of a phone compared to others. At this, Motorola is clearly a loser - the phones they sell are barely on par with other manufacturers, and as is evidenced above, they're hardly worth the money that is demanded for them. And most folks on here would agree that they're getting close to creatively bankrupt when it comes to phone innovation.
All this is indicative of them taking a serious dive in market share & profit.
This is one sign: http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2007/01/20/moto rola-to-lay-off-3-500/
Anyone that's sick of Moto may not have to wait that long before their gone.
- Re: Motorola Quality by undrgrnd
- Re: Motorola Quality = japhy's Blatant Lies by CoreyTheGent
- Re: Are you trying to prove something... by undrgrnd
- Apparently, I'm a liar . . . ? by japhy
- Re: Apparently, I'm a liar . . . ? by undrgrnd
- Re: Apparently, I'm a liar . . . ? by raulr