Phone Scoop

printed August 30, 2015
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/articles/discuss.php?fm=m&ff=1528&fh=484833

Home  ›  News  ›

Many Megapixel Cameraphones Coming From Samsung

Article Comments  

all discussions

Does having wi-fi mean...

ToarTimothy

Jan 4, 2006, 11:50 AM
does it mean that if i have a t-709, that i will be able to access the internet with my laptop anytime anywhere that's in the network if i hook it up with the phone?
...
muchdrama

Jan 4, 2006, 1:29 PM
ToarTimothy said:
does it mean that if i have a t-709, that i will be able to access the internet with my laptop anytime anywhere that's in the network if i hook it up with the phone?


Assuming the t709 has the ability to tether or make a bluetooth connection with your laptop, then yes, you'll be able to access the internet anywhere there's Wi-Fi available.
...
mr_sparkle

Jan 4, 2006, 3:01 PM
muchdrama said:
ToarTimothy said:
does it mean that if i have a t-709, that i will be able to access the internet with my laptop anytime anywhere that's in the network if i hook it up with the phone?


Assuming the t709 has the ability to tether or make a bluetooth connection with your laptop, then yes, you'll be able to access the internet anywhere there's Wi-Fi available.


i thought the wifi feature of the phone was for UMA.
...
muchdrama

Jan 4, 2006, 4:56 PM
mr_sparkle said:
muchdrama said:
ToarTimothy said:
does it mean that if i have a t-709, that i will be able to access the internet with my laptop anytime anywhere that's in the network if i hook it up with the phone?


Assuming the t709 has the ability to tether or make a bluetooth connection with your laptop, then yes, you'll be able to access the internet anywhere there's Wi-Fi available.


i thought the wifi feature of the phone was for UMA.


"Assuming the t709 has the ability to tether or make a bluetooth connection with your laptop..."
...
Ace2525

Jan 4, 2006, 8:37 PM
Ok, so I'm thinking of upgrading to this phone in april if its out, hopefully!

MY ? is, if i have a wireless router in my house w/ wifi and i have this phone will I be able to connect to the internet on the phone?

If so will I need a T-mobile Internet plan?

Thanks
...
skyjet15

Jan 7, 2006, 9:30 PM
Quick question, does having this phone unlocked for cingular mean that i can get coverage anywhere cingular has coverage in addition to having wifi connections fill the other gaps? Because, it would make sense to pick this phone up as cingular is more prevalent in my area than T-mobile.
...

This forum is closed.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

This forum is closed.


all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

 

All content Copyright 2001-2015 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.
1