Apple Details iOS 8
Necessary changes for iOS 8
1) Rip iMessage out of SMS/MMS entirely and give it its own independent app.
2) Fix the "randomly delete people's contacts" bug
3) If you attempt to setup an iPhone with an Apple ID that is already in use, it should warn you first. If the user insists on sharing their Apple IDs between multiple users the battery should be designed to open and dissolve the phone.
4) Keyboard should show characters in the case they would appear onscreen if typed.
5) Voicemail setup and password reset processes should actually work smoothly without any BS.
6) If Bob changes his phone number, and I change it in my contact list, I shouldn't need to delete all of my message threads to Bob in order to send Bob a new text message.
7) If I change my phone number, I shouldn't have to disable iMessage, reboot, and re-enable iMessage in order for that feature to work. Correction! This is a moot point because of #1
Did Apple ever fix that annoying grayed-out wifi button bug? If not, fix it.
9) Add a removable battery and SD card. Oh wait, that's hardware and not an OS software thing but lookie there I wrote it anyway.
10) Allow the setting of a day of the month to automatically reset the metrics for per-app data usage.
11) Allow a way to save message threads to a document that can be printed (don't give me "privacy" concern arguments because this is Apple! The company that found a way to make private text messages randomly appear on other people's devices.)