WHY MY iPHONE KINDA SUX
1. No 3G. You would expect 3G from the best phone ever developed, and from AT&T.
2. No personalized ringtones? Ok, this is just sick. Damn apple, they just wanna pickpocket you in the future when they start selling ringtones on iTunes.
3. No games? I was pretty sad when I realized this lol. "Revolutionized touchscreen" and no games, not even Bejewel, not even a damn demo. Another way Apple's gonna rob you later when they start selling games on iTunes.
4. Ok, the internet, yeah it's pretty nice, but it's kinda 1994 if there's no Flash Player. So this will limit you a lot of things on the net. Also, without Flash, it will limit you to a lot of videos as well on You Tube. This brings me to my next disapointment.
5. You Tube sux
6. The video quality is terrible. This makes You Tube terrible, and your music videos terrible as well. I've been having problems with my music videos, it doesn't have any sounds. Maybe it's something I did wrong and I was wondering if other iPhone owners experience this. My iPhone is brand new and I bought it in an AT&T store.
7. Camera. 2mp is alright but no zoom and no video recorder. I don't use cameras much but they could have put a video recorder in there. Come on Apple, 700mb of OSX and no video?
8. Like the iPods, in about a year, you're gonna have to replace the battery. For a nice dent in your bank account.
There are a couple more things I wanna bitch about but I'm a little depress to think of them right now. Don't get me wrong, the phone is pretty nice. There are a lot of thing I like about it. The net brosing, email, Google map, iPod, I personally like the phone book and it could help me very well. I think those of you who are considering this phone should really consider some more. You should wait for them to upgrade it and hopefully fix all of those things I mentioned. I don't think $645 (tax included) is worth it. I'm already bored of it after a day.
- .... by jarcher2828
- Re: WHY MY iPHONE KINDA SUX by sprintg19