Sprint Charging $10 Fee to Nextel Subs Who Don't Upgrade
Hesse walked into a nightmare (as iDen was not Sprint's only issue at the time he took the helm by far) and took action and turned the sinking ship around.
- Increased Subscriber Base
- Took the CSAT from dead last to be tied with VZW for 1st.
- Increased RPU
- Decreased Churn Rate
- Not only lowered the Port out rate but have been migrating subscribers steadily fron AT&T and VZW.
- Turned a profit (positive contributions to the EBITDA and OBITDA)
- Raised Net Promoter Score.
- Raised Stock value from nearly being junk bond status
Offloading Nextel iDen dead weight is one of the final steps in the completion of the network vision by opening up the broad and robust 800 spectrum for LTE traffic.
Kudos Mr Hesse for being the driver of these successful changes!
- Re: Hesse Making Lemons Out of Nextel Gold by cellphonesaretools
- Hesse inherited Forsees Mess.. by MadFatMan
- Re: Hesse Making Lemons Out of Nextel Gold by Jarahawk
- Re: Hesse Making Lemonade Out of iDen Lemons by T Bone
- Re: Hesse Making Lemonade Out of iDen Lemons by insider.