AT&T Uneasy with Clearwire Portion of Sprint-Softbank Deal
Top message: Good by stevelvl
Replying to: Re: I guess 1 out of 7 ain't bad... by CellStudent
Re: I guess 1 out of 7 ain't bad...
2. in terms of spectrum the FCC mandates that there can be no more than 4 nationwide carriers and 3 regional carriers in any given aria and that any carrier cannot own more than 40% of the spectrum licenses. When companies want to swap or buy spectrum they have to get FCC approval to make the transaction to make sure they do not violate these guidelines and other companies can petition against it.
3. In 2011 Tmobile was threatened by the FCC when staff reductions lead to longer hold times.
5. Back hall is exactly what I am talking about. Any wireless company that owns its own back hall is required to share those resources. I know this personally because I was a povisioner for a company and I placed orders for back hall to just about every company.
6. My post was in response to that government has already regulated the wireless industry. Weather it is congress of the fcc both are government. You proved my point here yourself.
7. http://www.phonescoop.com/articles/article.ph p?a=5225
No replies to this message