Phone Scoop

printed July 4, 2015
See this page online at:

Home  ›  News  ›

T-Mobile Moves 3G Network to 1900MHz in Las Vegas

Article Comments  

Back to message list

Top message:  90% covered. Hmmm... What about the other 10% ? by mikkej2k   Sep 21, 2012, 1:59 PM

Replying to:  Thank you. That still does't answer the question though. by mikkej2k   Sep 21, 2012, 6:04 PM

Re: Thank you. That still does't answer the question though.

by ATTDRONEV2.5    Sep 22, 2012, 10:55 PM

mikkej2k said:
Common sense dictates that the other areas may have less coverage. WHICH areas fall in the ten percent projected to have no LTE coverage?

Eventually , this will come out. I'm curious about the areas affected and T-Mobiles solution to the lack of coverage.

Will Clearwire have their LTE "booster" service in place? (not likely)

Will T-Mobile have their HSPA+82 up and running?

Will there be some kind of advanced roaming deals? (the LTE would have to be compatible)

Will T-Mobile get more spectrum? or

Will it be a combination of these or none of the above?


Stay tuned for next weeks exciting conclusion on

As the signal fluctuates

Report to moderator


No replies to this message

This forum is closed.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram


All content Copyright 2001-2015 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.