Phone Scoop

printed July 24, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/articles/discuss.php?fm=m&ff=11199&fi=3187164

Home  ›  News  ›

T-Mobile Moves 3G Network to 1900MHz in Las Vegas

Article Comments  

Back to message list

90% covered. Hmmm... What about the other 10% ?

by mikkej2k    Sep 21, 2012, 1:59 PM

What will T-Mobile do to cover that last ten percent? I wonder what markets this ten percent is composed of?

Report to moderator

Replies


This forum is closed.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

 

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.
1